Compensation on Industrial Action days

How do I get compensation for industrial action when no service was run from my station at all? I understand if i was travelling on a day ticket I could get a refund for not travelling, but how does this work if I have a season ticket, but couldn't travel at all on the day in question?

  • Hi,

    If you hold a monthly or longer season ticket your ticket may be used from/to another station on the same line of route as the original ticket. This only applies to SWR services.

    However, if you're travelling from Shepperton, Upper Halliford or Sunbury, you can use your ticket to travel from Walton-on-Thames. Your ticket can be used on Hallmark Coaches route 555 between Shepperton and Walton-on-Thames, and on route 557 from Sunbury.

    Kind Regards,

    Joseph B

  • You can get a refund if you write in and press, as this is covered by the conditions of your ticket.